- Engineering the Smart City – Dr. Tibor Turi, Ph.D., P.Eng., SOSCIP
- AI and Blockchain Technologies for Smart Cities: Analyzing and Sharing User Behavior Profiles for Enhanced Services – Dr. Abdulsalam Yassine, Ph.D., Lakehead University
- A Comparison of Probabilistic Distributions of Undrained Shear Strength of Soils in Nipigon River, Canada – Navjot Singh Kanwar, M.Sc., WSP
- Subgrade Peat Stabilisation System for Railway – Gord Maki, P.Eng., TBT Engineering
- Threats & Opportunities for our Profession – Marilyn Spink, P.Eng., DMC Mining Services
- Reinforced Concrete Evaluation, Repairs, Protection, Structural Strengthening and Corrosion Mitigation – Liao Haixue, P.E., P.Eng., Vector
- 12:00pm - Buffet Lunch
- 12:45pm - Speaker Introductions
- 1:20pm - Certificate/Licence Presentations
- 1:30pm - Scholarship Presentations
- 1:30pm - Queen Richmond Centre West Building Vertical Addition and Wind Mitigation in Tall Buildings Using Dampers. Sobhy Masoud, Ph.D., P. Eng Stephenson Engineering Ltd.
To ensure sufficient meals for attendees, please register by October 30th, 2019.
Draw for door prizes will occur at 2:30pm. Delegates must be present to claim a prize.
Presentations will be uploaded following the conference (where available).