- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles: Are They Right for Your Project? – Jarin Stewart, Sumac Geomatics
- AISC/ASCE US National Student Steel Bridge Competition –Reflections over 20 years of Participation by Lakehead University Civil Engineering Students –History of the Steel Bridge Competition – Dr. Antony Gillies, P.Eng., Ph.D., Lakehead University
- High Performance Buildings & Sustainable Design – Jim Gilliland, P.Eng., Ph.D., Williams Engineering
- Building Thunder Bay’s Fibre Future – Tuomas Minor, B.Eng., MBA, Tbaytel
- High Definition Scanning as an Alternative Surveying Tool – Daniel Welch, Superior Survey & Derek deBlois, Leica Geosystems
- Autonomous Mining Technology at Musselwhite Mine – Peter Gula, Goldcorp
- 12:00pm - Buffet Lunch
- 12:45pm - Speaker Introductions
- 1:20pm - Certificate/Licence Presentations
- 1:30pm - Scholarship Presentations
- 1:30pm - The Engineering Investigation into Elliot Lake's Algo Mall Parking Deck Collapse. Hassan Saffarini, P.Eng., Ph.D., NORR.
Morning presentations are free to attend. Tickets may be purchased at the door (cash).
Speaker's Breakfast will be served at 7:00 am in the Icelandic Room (for speakers, Lakehead Chapter Executive members, and invited guests).
Draw for door prizes will occur at 2:30pm. Delegates must be present to claim a prize.
Presentations will be uploaded following the conference (where available).