Friday, November 4, 2016
Valhalla Inn, Thunder Bay, Ontario
PRESENTATIONS START AT 8:30 AM
The presentations for the conference are listed below. More details of the presentations will be in a later flyer.
- Noront Mine in the Ring of Fire – Mark Baker, P.Eng, Noront Resources
- Update on Twinning Hwy. 11/17 between Thunder Bay and Nipigon- Bruce Caldwell, Manager Program Planning, MTO
- Upgrades to Union Station in Toronto – Adam Oatman , P. Eng, EXP
- Rapid Development in Space-Based Remote Sensing Technologies with a Focus on Civil Infrastructure – Maria Rey, VP and Chief Science Advisor, Space Strategies Consulting Ltd
- Turning an Environmental Problem into an Opportunity – Dr. Siamak Elyasi, Department of Chemical Engineering, Lakehead University
- PEO CPD Program progress – Annette Bergeron, P.Eng Chair, Continuing Professional Competence Program Committee, PEO
- PEO Presentation/Discussion – Annette Bergeron, P.Eng
- OSPE Presentation/Discussion – OSPE CEO, Sandro Perruzza and Manager, Marketing and Membership Development, Baijul Shukla
Keynote Speaker – $2.8 Billion PCS Rocanville Potash Mine Expansion Project – Dwayne Ziebarth, CET, WSP
Cost~ including lunch – Members $40.00, Students $15.00. To ensure sufficient meals for attendees, please register by October 27, 2016 with the Northern Regional Office by email at email@example.com or by phone at 807-343-8345.
For the complete preliminary flyer click the following link: