- 8:30am - Energy absorption features on the redesigned Bombardier BiLevel™ Commuter railcar. Philippe Hamel, P.Eng., Engineering Manager, Bombardier
- 8:30am - An Artificial Intelligence (AI) application in Engineering. Dr. Yolibeth Mejias, Sr. Project Engineer at the Ontario Ministry of Transportation
- 9:45am - EA in Ontario: The Times they are a Changing. Anneliese Grieve, Principal at Anneliese Grieve Strategic Environmental Planning Solutions
- 9:45am - Sewer Pipe Inspection Using Innovative Techniques. Dr. A. Azimi, P.Eng, Department of Civil Engineering, Lakehead University
- 11:00am - Thunder Bay Hydro Power House Project. Andy Armitage, Manager, Customer Service and Billing, Thunder Bay Hydro
- 11:00am - Pan-Canadian Electric Transit Systems: energy consumption, GHG reductions, opportunities and challenges ahead. Dr. Josipa Petrunic, Executive Director and CEO of CUTRIC (Canadian Urban Transit Research and Innovation Consortium)
- 12:00pm - Buffet Lunch
- 12:45pm - Speaker Introductions
- 12:48pm - Luncheon Presentation: PEO Discipline and Enforcement Process. Mike Wesa, P.Eng, Senior Northern Region Councillor
- 1:00pm - Regional Bridge Building Competition
- 1:05pm - Certificate/Licence Presentations:
- Lewis Crispino
- Casey Ladouceur
- Sherine Ali
- Cesar Flores
- 1:15pm - Scholarship Presentations
- 1:30pm - Designing Tomorrow’s Transportation System in an Ever Changing Environment. Brian Hollingworth, P.Eng, Director and Sr. Practice Lead, Transportation Planning at IBI Group
Morning presentations are free to attend. Tickets may be purchased at the door (cash, other payment methods TBD).
Speaker's Breakfast will be served at 7:00 am in the Icelandic Room (for speakers, Lakehead Chapter Executive members, and invited guests).
Draw for door prizes will occur at 2:30pm. Delegates must be present to claim a prize.
Presentations will be uploaded following the conference (where available).